1. Khedkar, R. S., Sonawane, S. S., Wasewar, K. L., Heat transfer study on concentric tube heat exchanger using TiO2–water based nanofluid, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 57, 2014, pp. 163-169.
2. Zeinali Heris, S., Nasr Esfahany, M., Etemad, S. G., Numerical investigation of nanofluid laminar convective heat transfer through a circular tube, Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 52, No. 11, 2007, pp. 1043-1058.
3. Palm, S. J., Roy, G., Nguyen, C. T., Heat transfer enhancement with the use of nanofluids in radialflow cooling systems considering temperature-dependent properties, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 26, 2006, pp. 2209-2218.
4. Choi, S. U. S., Eastman, J. A., Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles, in International Mechanical Eengineering Congress and Exhibition. 1995: San Francisco.
5. Ghadimi, A., Saidur, R., Metselaar, H. S. C., A review of nanofluid stability properties and characterization in stationary conditions, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 54, 2011, pp. 4051-4068.
6. Mahian, O., Kianifar, A., Kleinstreuer, C., Al-Nimr, M. d. A., Pop, I., Sahin, A. Z., Wongwises, S., A review of entropy generation in nanofluid flow, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 65, 2013, pp. 514-532.
7. Heyhat, M. M., Kowsary, F., Rashidi, A. M., Esfehani, S. A. V., Amrollahi, A., Experimental investigation of turbulent flow and convective heat transfer characteristics of alumina water nanofluids in fully developed flow regime,Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 39, 2012, pp. 1272–1278.
8. Murshed, S. M. S., Leong, K. C., Yang, C., Investigations of thermal conductivity and viscosity of nanofluids,International Journalof Thermal Sciences, Vol. 47. No. 5, 2008, pp. 560-568.
9. Bianco, V., Chiacchio, F., Manca, O., Nardini, S., Numerical investigation of nanofluids forced convection in circular tubes, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 29, 2009, pp. 3632-3642.
10. Duangthongsuk, W., Wongwises, S., Effect of thermophysical properties models on the predicting of the convective heat transfer coefficient for low concentration nanofluid, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 35, No. 10, 2008, pp. 1320-1326.
11. Duangthongsuk, W., Wongwises, S., An experimental study on the heat transfer performance and pressure drop of TiO2-water nanofluids flowing under a turbulent flow regime, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 53, 2010, pp. 334-344.
12. Cui, W., Bai, M., Lv, J., Li, G., Li, X., On the influencing factors and strengthening mechanism for thermal conductivity of nanofluids by molecular dynamics simulation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 50, No.23, 2011, pp. 13568-13575.
13. Sajadi, A. R., Kazemi, M. H., Investigation of turbulent convective heat transfer and pressure drop of TiO2/water nanofluid in circular tube, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 38, No. 10, 2011, pp. 1474-1478.
14. Akhtari, M., Haghshenasfard, M., Talaie, M. R., Numerical and experimental investigation of heat transfer of -Al2O3/Water nanofluid in double pipe and shell and tube heat exchanger,Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 63, No. 12 ,2013.
15. Dawood, H. K., Mohammed, H. A., Sidik, N. A. C., Munisamy, K. M., Numerical investigation on heat transfer and friction factor characteristics of laminar and turbulent flow in an elliptic annulus utilizing nanofluid, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 66, 2015, pp. 148-157.
16. Darzi, A. A. R., Farhadi, M., Sedighi, K., Heat transfer and flow characteristics of Al2O3–water nanofluid in a double tube heat exchanger, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 47, 2013, pp. 105-112.
17. Khanafer, K., Vafai, K., A critical synthesis of thermophysical characteristics of nanofluids, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 54, 2011, pp. 4410-4428.
18. Timofeeva, E., Routbort, R., Singh, D., Particle shape effects on thermophysical properties of alumina nanofluids, Applied physics, Vol. 106. No. 1, 2009.
19. Corcione, M., Heat transfer features of buoyancy-driven nanofluids inside rectangular enclosures differentially heated at the sidewalls, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 49, No. 9, 2010, pp. 1536-1546.
20. Masoumi, N., Sohrabi, N., Behzadmehr, A., A new model for calculating the effective viscosity of nanofluids, Applied Physics, Vol. 42, 2009.
21. Chen, W.-L., Guo, Z., Chen, C. o.-K., A numerical study on the flow over a novel tube for heat-transfer enhancement with a linear eddy-viscosity model, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 47, 2004, pp. 3431-3439.
22. Menter, F.R., Zonal two equation k-ω turbulence models for aerodynamic flows, 1993, 93-2006,.
23. Fluent12, Theory gide, 4.5.2-Shear stress transport(SST) k-w model,4-31, 2009.
24. Incropera, F.P., Witt, D.P.D., Introduction to heat transfer, 4th ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2002.
25. Pak, B. C., Cho, Y. I., Hydrodynamic and heat transfer study of dispersed fluids with submicron metalic oxide particles,Journal of Thermal Energy Generation, Vol. 11 (2), 1998 pp. 151-170.
26. Syam Sundar, L., Singh, M.K., Convective heat transfer and friction factor correlations of nanofluid in a tube and with inserts: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 20, 2013, pp. 23-35.
27. Rea, U., McKrell, T., Hu, L.-w., Buongiorno, J., aminar convective heat transfer and viscous pressure loss of alumina–water and zirconia–water nanofluids, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer,Vol. 52, 2009, pp. 2042-2048.
28. Vanaki, S. M., Mohammed, H. A., Abdollahi, A., Wahid, M. A., Effect of nanoparticle shapes on the heat transfer enhancement in a wavy channel with different phase shifts,Journal of Molecular Liquids,Vol. 196, 2014, pp. 32-42.
29. Jeong, J., et al., Particle shape effect on the viscosity and thermal conductivity of ZnO nanofluids, International Journal of Refrigeration,Vol.36, No. 8, 2013, pp. 2233-2241.